My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 2 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 5 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 6 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 7 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 8 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 12 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 13 Seattle in early August
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 16 Memphis to Dallas
- 17 first trip to HI
- 18 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 19 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 20 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 23 Maine in late October
- 24 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 25 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park