My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 4 Charleston Hotel Question
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 7 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 8 New Hampshire
- 9 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 10 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 11 Driving to Naples fl
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 19 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 22 Nashville Questions
- 23 Summer vacation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral