My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 3 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 4 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 9 New York City-New Things?
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 15 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 18 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 19 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 20 DC - WW2 flyover
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 25 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos