My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 6 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 7 Philadelphia ?
- 8 Tour of the Wester US
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 12 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 13 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 19 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 20 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 21 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 Hawaii
- 24 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 25 Newport, RI - What's it like?