My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.org/illuminate-garcinia/
- 2 Boston to Naples florida
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 11 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?