My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 California San Diego area lodging
- 6 Kauai Garden tours
- 7 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 8 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 9 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 10 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 14 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 15 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 16 Advice on Roadtrip
- 17 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 18 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 19 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 20 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 21 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip