My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 x mas
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Calf trip
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 11 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 12 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 13 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 16 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 17 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 18 Stopover in MIAMI
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 San Francisco Advice needed
- 21 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 22 Healdsburg tips
- 23 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 24 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around