My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area