My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 3 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Can anyone recommend a caterer in Minneapolis?
- 10 Route 66
- 11 overnight flight....what kind of travel pillow and other tips
- 12 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 13 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 15 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 18 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 19 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula