My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 4 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 5 US Southwest
- 6 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 9 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 adams morgan - safety
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 17 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 18 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 19 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 23 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 24 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?