My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 2 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Day trips from Boston
- 5 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 6 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 7 an mission additional most often than
- 8 Wedding gifts?
- 9 Why to Choose Native Ads?
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 14 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 18 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 19 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 20 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 21 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 22 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 23 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 24 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 25 West Virginia