My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 2 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 3 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 4 Foliage in Vermont
- 5 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 6 las vegas anyone
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Restaurant Help Needed
- 9 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 10 las vegas anyone
- 11 Finding Steve Perry
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 Washington DC
- 14 New England itinerary help
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 17 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 18 Columbia River Gorge
- 19 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 20 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 21 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 22 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 23 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 24 Kanab
- 25 arizona and utah 14 night circle