My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Farewell from Ira
- 2 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 3 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 4 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 5 Back From Alaska
- 6 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 7 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 8 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 9 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 10 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 11 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 12 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 15 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 16 orlando need a car?
- 17 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 18 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 19 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 20 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 21 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 22 chicago to hibbing
- 23 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 24 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 25 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills