My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 7 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 9 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 13 Seward to Anchorage
- 14 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 15 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 16 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG