My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplement.com/endovex/
- 2 Miami airport--safety??
- 3 Eastern Seaboard
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 6 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 7 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 8 US whole month of January where to
- 9 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 10 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 11 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 12 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 13 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 14 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 15 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 16 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 17 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 18 Cleveland West Side Market
- 19 Recent Spam Attacks
- 20 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Maui - luau question
- 23 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 24 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 25 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path