My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 23 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 24 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)