My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 How i got settled in life, and i'm so happy now
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Suisse Renewal
- 6 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 11 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary