My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Yosemite Fire
- 25 Lodging - Yosemite