My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 2 car rentals in San Diego
- 3 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 4 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 5 Angels Landing
- 6 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 10 First time visit to California
- 11 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 14 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 15 NY State Assembly Internship
- 16 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 17 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 18 Touring Hearst Castle
- 19 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 20 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 21 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 22 San Francisco
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 25 Seattle/Vancouver in July