My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week