My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa