My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki