My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 3 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 4 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 5 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 6 Minneapolis Parking
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Romantic destination in the US
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 12 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 13 Things to do in La Jolla
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 family road trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA