My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Restaurants/sightseeting in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 5 St. Simon, Georgia
- 6 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 13 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 14 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 21 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 California
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 San Diego locals-can you advise?