My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Michigan advice needed
- 2 louisiana bayou
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 5 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 6 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 9 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 10 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 11 4 Days in LV
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 October in Colorado
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Yosemite Valley showers
- 18 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 19 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 20 LegoLand Florida
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man