My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimag.com/duoslim-garcinia-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyminimag.com/duoslim-garcinia-reviews/
- 3 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Black History Museum
- 14 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 19 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 20 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 21 DC Restaurants
- 22 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 23 Short Oregon Trip
- 24 usa roadtrip
- 25 Visiting San Antonio early November