My husband and I will be spending 4 days in Philadelphia in May - this includes travel days, as well. So we will have approximately 2 1/2 days for sightseeing. I have a guidebook but would like to know from people who have been there what are the "must-sees". We definitely want to visit Independence Mall & the Liberty Bell, and Reading Terminal Market. My friend recommended the new Constitution Museum and the Rodin Museum. We also enjoy just walking around the neighborhoods. We are staying at the Hitlon Garden Hotel.
Also, can you recommend some good restaurants? We like just about anything. My friend recommended Cubra Libre.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 4 Renting a car with DWAI
- 5 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 8 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 Yellowstone in early May
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 16 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 19 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 20 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 21 Park City- handicapped
- 22 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui