We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Restaurants/nightlife in Park City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?