We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 10 Trinity Site, NM
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 North Carolina airports
- 13 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine