We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Road trip around Washington DC
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Dining in St. Louis
- 9 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 10 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 13 Weather in Chicago
- 14 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 15 Help me with this
- 16 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 17 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 20 Oregon road trip
- 21 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 22 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 23 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 24 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 25 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?