We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 2 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 Discounted Rental Car?
- 7 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 8 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 11 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 NJ to Florida drive
- 16 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 17 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 18 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 19 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 20 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 21 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 22 Help with first time
- 23 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 24 Inexpensive family getaways
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust