We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 5 Coffee in Boston?
- 6 HAWAII; HELP!
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 Change planes in Atlanta
- 14 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 15 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 16 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 19 Florida beach vacation
- 20 Trip to USA in July
- 21 Beaches in Incline Village
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 23 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 24 Key West luxury hotels
- 25 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii