We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrail.com/rail-male-enhancement/
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Celebrity Birthday
- 4 6 Months Pregnant
- 5 San Francisco Trip - 6 months Pregnant
- 6 Place an order to get competitive essay
- 7 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 8 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 9 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 12 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 13 Northern California Gardens.
- 14 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 15 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 16 Hawaii wedding
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 19 Route 66
- 20 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 21 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 22 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 23 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 24 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii