We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 national park during thanksgiving
- 2 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 8 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 9 December trip to see snow
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 14 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 S/F Yosemite Trip next August
- 21 Key West
- 22 Baltimore restaurant rant
- 23 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 24 Anyone rented a cottage in Michigan?
- 25 Newport to new york