We are a NYC couple in our early 30's who will be visiting Park City/Deer Valley for a weekend getaway. We recently just learned that the weekend we are visiting (April 19-22) the skiing in this area and some restaurants shut down.
Can anyone recommend great restaurants and nightlife on Main Street?
So far, we have a dinner reservation at J&G and would like other special restaurants, as well as lounges/bars.
We were also looking into activities instead of skiing:
Olympic Park- What are your thoughts on it?
Hiking/Biking- any great places to hike and bike?
Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 powerful magic wallets+27789444940 money spells USA/UK/CANADA
- 2 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Relocating to the Deep South
- 5 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 6 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 9 Budget NYC hotel
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 17 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 21 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship