DH and I visiting NYC for a few days! he for work, me for play. I'll be on my own for dinner one night, any suggestions on a good eatery near to the hotel where one can eat solo comfortably would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 help me plan a Cali trip
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 4 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 5 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 6 Mesa Verde question
- 7 Planning our Move
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai