DH and I visiting NYC for a few days! he for work, me for play. I'll be on my own for dinner one night, any suggestions on a good eatery near to the hotel where one can eat solo comfortably would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 2 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 3 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 4 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 5 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 6 hotel in NYC
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 9 Denver to Yellowstone
- 10 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 11 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 12 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 13 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 14 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 15 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 16 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 17 October New England Honeymoon??
- 18 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 19 Briefly, in WNY
- 20 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 21 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 22 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 23 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 24 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 25 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel