DH and I visiting NYC for a few days! he for work, me for play. I'll be on my own for dinner one night, any suggestions on a good eatery near to the hotel where one can eat solo comfortably would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 2 Driving Alaska
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 8 March in New Mexico
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 11 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 13 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3