DH and I visiting NYC for a few days! he for work, me for play. I'll be on my own for dinner one night, any suggestions on a good eatery near to the hotel where one can eat solo comfortably would be greatly appreciated. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good. Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 10 Days in Maine
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 8 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas