We're staying at the Rotary hotel on-site, thanks to all of you. Now, is there a grocery nearby to pick up some things for breakfast/lunch? What about places to eat outside of the the medical complex? We will have a car. I saw something about a shopping/specialty district near Rice - would that be a good place to check out?
Restaurants/grocery stores near MD Anderson
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 11 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 12 Best Destination in USA
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 16 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 17 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 18 x mas
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 21 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 22 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 23 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 24 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Choosing best Seats Radio City