Does anyone have suggestions on restaurants near Allstate Arena? Not too expensive or fancy, and preferably one where we can park our car and walk to the Arena.
Thanks in advance -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Breakfast in Monterey Bay
- 4 California RV baby and child seats
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 NY State Assembly Internship
- 7 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 8 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 9 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 10 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 11 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Arlington funeral plans
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 17 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Grand Canyon
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 22 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 23 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 24 Midway point
- 25 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy