Does anyone have suggestions on restaurants near Allstate Arena? Not too expensive or fancy, and preferably one where we can park our car and walk to the Arena.
Thanks in advance -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 3 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 4 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Cross country tips
- 9 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 10 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Parka in PA during February?
- 13 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas