Since we'll have a car and have visited the sites in D.C already several times, I am looking for short drives to nice places outside the area one or two days . I hope you have some favorites to share.
Restaurants in the country or outskirts of Alexandria or D.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Colorado trip in early May
- 4 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu