Since we'll have a car and have visited the sites in D.C already several times, I am looking for short drives to nice places outside the area one or two days . I hope you have some favorites to share.
Restaurants in the country or outskirts of Alexandria or D.C.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15