I am going to St. Louis on business for a few days next week. My company has already planned a dinner on a riverboat one night. I need places to eat for the rest of my trip. I will be staying at the Adams Mark downtown. I know that St. Louis is supposed to have good Italian food. I would be interested in any good spots for Italian or other foods. I particularly like places that are unique and cost less than $30. I won't have a car but can take a cab.
Restaurants in St. Louis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC