Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Rafting near Denali
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 12 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice