Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 Middle America in October
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February