Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
View all United States activity »
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 Vero Beach FL
- 12 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?