Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 Vero Beach FL
- 19 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014