Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 4 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville