Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 2 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 3 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 4 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 5 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 6 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 7 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 8 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 9 Advice on Roadtrip
- 10 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 11 Miami comfort without $$$$
- 12 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 20 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 21 Montana- what are must see places?
- 22 California San Diego area lodging
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite