Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 A day in Dallas
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 15 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 16 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?