Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I95
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 Where to eat before the show?
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Same Day Flower Delivery in Chennai
- 7 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 8 Rafting the Colorado
- 9 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 a short trip to san francisco
- 12 Wine Country
- 13 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 19 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 20 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 21 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 22 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 23 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 24 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago