Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami
- 2 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Driving Alaska
- 5 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 6 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 7 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 12 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 13 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 14 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 15 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?