Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Restaurants in or near Staunton, VA?
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 4 California, Northern
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Seatlle, WA
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 17 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 18 Memphis Tours
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Meredith New Hampshire
- 21 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 22 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 23 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake