Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 Zion and Bryce in July
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 10 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 13 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 JFK-connection
- 18 Extended weekend beach get away
- 19 Reagan Library
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 24 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 25 New Software