Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Restaurants in or near Staunton, VA?
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 4 Vero Beach FL
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 7 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 14 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 15 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 16 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 25 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014