Does anyone have any experience with restaurants in the Staunton area - specifically Staunton, Fishersville or Waynesboro? "The Dining Room" and the "Mill Street Grill" got reviews on other sites, but the reviews were old. My son is at school in Waynesboro, and I would like to take him out tonight.
I am a newb here, am more often on the Africa or Europe boards, but I know you folks can help me - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 4 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 5 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 6 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 7 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 8 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 9 what western states to spend the most time in
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 14 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 17 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 18 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 21 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 Little Compton, RI
- 24 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 25 Moab UT Accommendations