We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 roaming sim card
- 2 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 3 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 5 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 6 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 7 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 8 Clients will have got to expect to
- 9 There is a variety of methods a person
- 10 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 11 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 12 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 13 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 18 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 19 New Years Eve in NYC
- 20 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 21 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 22 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice