We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 2 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 6 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 9 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Sonoma
- 11 Northwest Passage
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 14 Alaska cruise
- 15 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 16 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 101 closure
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 23 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments