We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Restaurants in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 4 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 7 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 8 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 10 3 nights in Nashville
- 11 One Night at Logan Airport
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Please help with itinerary
- 14 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 15 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Backpacking in April
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 Circle Oahu / luau
- 20 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 23 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 24 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.