We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 3 5 Days near Denver
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 6 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 7 Boston Ideas
- 8 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 9 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 10 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 11 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 12 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 13 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 14 4 Days in Juneau?
- 15 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 16 Lake Champlain, VT
- 17 hotel in NYC
- 18 20 Days Road Trip
- 19 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 20 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 23 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 24 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 25 Folger-Shakespeare Library