We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA 1800 927 2480 QuickBooks 2017 Technical Support Number
- 2 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 3 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 4 Hello
- 5 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 6 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 Hotel advise Chicago
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 17 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry