We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting A Larger Penis - Very Way Of Finding A Larger Penis!
- 2 Florida apartments/condos?
- 3 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 4 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 5 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Washington DC to Orlando
- 8 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 9 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 12 Rental car question
- 13 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 14 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 15 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 17 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 18 South Beach in October
- 19 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 22 Grand Canyon hike
- 23 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 24 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 25 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island