We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Great OR beach house locations?
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 San Francisco transit options
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 7 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 8 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 9 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 12 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 19 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?