We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Restaurants in Newport, RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 charlotte
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 New York City in April
- 11 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 12 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)