We will be in Newport, RI in early Ocotober. We are staying for two nights at the LaFarge Perry House. We'd love to find some recommendations for lunches and dinners. We don't want anything too too fancy just some great mid-range type places (under $20 a plate). Last time we were there (its been a couple of years) there was this great little internet cafe that had amazing pie. We heard from another friend that it closed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 day cruise from Boston
- 2 best binocular for travel
- 3 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 4 Las Vegas to LA by car.
- 5 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 6 Sonoma to Glacier NP via Craters Lake and Olympic National Park
- 7 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 8 Weekend Getaway to Philly - 2nd week of JULY!
- 9 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Seattle Hotels
- 13 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 14 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 Providence question
- 16 Cayo Costa State Park
- 17 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 18 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 19 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 20 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 21 Yosemite Visit
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 2 months in Hawaii!
- 24 Lake George
- 25 Nevada,utah, arizona trip report part one