Hubby and I taking our daughter for the first time (!) to UW@Madison. We're from Brooklyn, NYC, and don't know the city, area well at all. We're staying at the Concourse. We arrive Wed., Aug 25 and stay thru Friday, Aug. 27. We'd like to have some restaurant recommendations in hand -- some for spontaneous, budget-friendly eats, some for good breakfast/lunch ideas, and some for one special splurge. I did some searching, but no one has posted on this in years, so I thought it worthwhile to get some fresh perspectives. BTW--last year for our school tour, Fodorites were very helpful!
Restaurants in Madison, WI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle