Hubby and I taking our daughter for the first time (!) to UW@Madison. We're from Brooklyn, NYC, and don't know the city, area well at all. We're staying at the Concourse. We arrive Wed., Aug 25 and stay thru Friday, Aug. 27. We'd like to have some restaurant recommendations in hand -- some for spontaneous, budget-friendly eats, some for good breakfast/lunch ideas, and some for one special splurge. I did some searching, but no one has posted on this in years, so I thought it worthwhile to get some fresh perspectives. BTW--last year for our school tour, Fodorites were very helpful!
Restaurants in Madison, WI
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG