The thread on restaurants in Honolulu prompted me to post this. We will be in Kauai a week in Feb and would appreciate any restaurant recommendations!. We are not pickey eaters and love local fare when we travel. We will stay in a condo in Kapaa so will also do a lot of our own cooking. If you know of Farmer's Markets we would love to shop there! Any and all information is requested! Thank you!
Restaurants in Kauai, Kal? Or anyone!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Four days in DC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 17 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia