The thread on restaurants in Honolulu prompted me to post this. We will be in Kauai a week in Feb and would appreciate any restaurant recommendations!. We are not pickey eaters and love local fare when we travel. We will stay in a condo in Kapaa so will also do a lot of our own cooking. If you know of Farmer's Markets we would love to shop there! Any and all information is requested! Thank you!
Restaurants in Kauai, Kal? Or anyone!
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 3 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 4 Columbus food !
- 5 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 8 Updates from Hanalei
- 9 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 12 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 15 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 16 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 17 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 18 Blue ridge parkway
- 19 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 20 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 21 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 22 Minnesota State Fair
- 23 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 24 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions