Taking my 13 yr old to DC and looking for unique places to eat. Would love to find some place(s) with local history & character (bars / taverns OK). I'm not seeking high end cuisine.
Restaurants in DC for Family
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 West Maui Restaurants
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 Healdsburg tips
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 22 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 23 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 24 Calf trip
- 25 Trip to Jupiter, FL