I'll be in Cincinnati for a Reds game in May and I would like to hear where the locals love to eat. I've picked up the Skyline chili recommendation and ice cream at Graeter's from the forums so far. Any great places for breakfast? Any other foods I have to try with a Cincinnati spin?
Restaurants in Cincinnati
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Whale watching in July
- 4 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 5 Big Sur?
- 6 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 11 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 14 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 15 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 16 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 17 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 18 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 25 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend