We are looking for places to eat in Cambria, CA. We used to go to the Brambles but it has shut down, so we are looking for alternatives. Does anyone have any favorite places that they would recommend. We are staying for a few days, so a variety of recommendations is welcome, at any price point. I just want some ideas of places that people like. Thank you.
Restaurants in Cambria, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 2 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 3 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 12 Clearwater visit.
- 13 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 14 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 15 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 17 hotels near Denali
- 18 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18