Celebrating our son"s college graduation in Mid may, looking for some recommendations in the Berkeley/ east bay area. Trying to avoid going into SF unless deemed very worth it!
Restaurants in Berkeley/east bay
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 5 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 9 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 10 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Juneau May 8th
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK