We are making our annual trip to Kansas City for the Big 12 Basketball Tournament. This year we are staying at a Hilton close to the Sprint Center. Are there any new restaurants, or old favorites, close by? We want a sit down restaurant that is not in the Power and Light District, which is usually too crowded during the tournament. We usually walk to JP's Wine Bar for at least one dinner. Attnymom, if you're still checking on this forum I know you will know if anything new has opened within walking distance. But would appreciate anyone else offering an opinion also. Last year several of you mentioned Crossroads area. Good suggestions but really just a littte too far to walk to with only an hour or 1 1/2 between sessions. Might be able to go there on Friday for an early dinner since tournament doesn't start until 6 that day. JP's is sometimes a problem because they aren't open for dinner until 5 and that runs us short on time. Thanks.
Restaurants Close to Sprint Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Wedding venue in NH
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Alaska
- 24 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 25 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?