We are making our annual trip to Kansas City for the Big 12 Basketball Tournament. This year we are staying at a Hilton close to the Sprint Center. Are there any new restaurants, or old favorites, close by? We want a sit down restaurant that is not in the Power and Light District, which is usually too crowded during the tournament. We usually walk to JP's Wine Bar for at least one dinner. Attnymom, if you're still checking on this forum I know you will know if anything new has opened within walking distance. But would appreciate anyone else offering an opinion also. Last year several of you mentioned Crossroads area. Good suggestions but really just a littte too far to walk to with only an hour or 1 1/2 between sessions. Might be able to go there on Friday for an early dinner since tournament doesn't start until 6 that day. JP's is sometimes a problem because they aren't open for dinner until 5 and that runs us short on time. Thanks.
Restaurants Close to Sprint Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 book your hotel before you travel
- 2 Prince William Sound cruise
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Orlando in February
- 14 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 15 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Los Angeles day trips
- 18 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 21 Orlando hotels
- 22 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 23 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 24 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 25 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey