We are making our annual trip to Kansas City for the Big 12 Basketball Tournament. This year we are staying at a Hilton close to the Sprint Center. Are there any new restaurants, or old favorites, close by? We want a sit down restaurant that is not in the Power and Light District, which is usually too crowded during the tournament. We usually walk to JP's Wine Bar for at least one dinner. Attnymom, if you're still checking on this forum I know you will know if anything new has opened within walking distance. But would appreciate anyone else offering an opinion also. Last year several of you mentioned Crossroads area. Good suggestions but really just a littte too far to walk to with only an hour or 1 1/2 between sessions. Might be able to go there on Friday for an early dinner since tournament doesn't start until 6 that day. JP's is sometimes a problem because they aren't open for dinner until 5 and that runs us short on time. Thanks.
Restaurants Close to Sprint Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 10 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 17 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 18 Philadelphia
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 NYC theatre broadway
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Universal studios/Orlando
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations