We are making our annual trip to Kansas City for the Big 12 Basketball Tournament. This year we are staying at a Hilton close to the Sprint Center. Are there any new restaurants, or old favorites, close by? We want a sit down restaurant that is not in the Power and Light District, which is usually too crowded during the tournament. We usually walk to JP's Wine Bar for at least one dinner. Attnymom, if you're still checking on this forum I know you will know if anything new has opened within walking distance. But would appreciate anyone else offering an opinion also. Last year several of you mentioned Crossroads area. Good suggestions but really just a littte too far to walk to with only an hour or 1 1/2 between sessions. Might be able to go there on Friday for an early dinner since tournament doesn't start until 6 that day. JP's is sometimes a problem because they aren't open for dinner until 5 and that runs us short on time. Thanks.
Restaurants Close to Sprint Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise and land
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?