We are making our annual trip to Kansas City for the Big 12 Basketball Tournament. This year we are staying at a Hilton close to the Sprint Center. Are there any new restaurants, or old favorites, close by? We want a sit down restaurant that is not in the Power and Light District, which is usually too crowded during the tournament. We usually walk to JP's Wine Bar for at least one dinner. Attnymom, if you're still checking on this forum I know you will know if anything new has opened within walking distance. But would appreciate anyone else offering an opinion also. Last year several of you mentioned Crossroads area. Good suggestions but really just a littte too far to walk to with only an hour or 1 1/2 between sessions. Might be able to go there on Friday for an early dinner since tournament doesn't start until 6 that day. JP's is sometimes a problem because they aren't open for dinner until 5 and that runs us short on time. Thanks.
Restaurants Close to Sprint Center
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 West Maui Restaurants
- 10 San Diego Little Italy
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Healdsburg tips
- 19 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 23 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 24 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 25 Calf trip