My husband and I are heading to Brooklyn for a basketball game at the Barclay Center and will be staying at the Sheraton. I'm looking for lunch/dinner suggestions in the area. We are particularly fond of Mexican, Italian, delis and steak houses. Nothing fancy, just really great food is all we ask! Thanks!
Restaurant Suggestions for Brooklyn, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 2 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 3 Orlando in March
- 4 Yosemite in Winter
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 11 Quick SoCal question
- 12 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 13 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 14 New England September
- 15 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 16 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 19 Tampa in February
- 20 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 23 NYC taxi vs car service
- 24 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach