My husband and I are heading to Brooklyn for a basketball game at the Barclay Center and will be staying at the Sheraton. I'm looking for lunch/dinner suggestions in the area. We are particularly fond of Mexican, Italian, delis and steak houses. Nothing fancy, just really great food is all we ask! Thanks!
Restaurant Suggestions for Brooklyn, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 5 week in US/Mexico
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 17 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 24 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 25 Jersey City Parking