My husband and I are heading to Brooklyn for a basketball game at the Barclay Center and will be staying at the Sheraton. I'm looking for lunch/dinner suggestions in the area. We are particularly fond of Mexican, Italian, delis and steak houses. Nothing fancy, just really great food is all we ask! Thanks!
Restaurant Suggestions for Brooklyn, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Romantic destination in the US
- 2 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 10 Mount Vernon?
- 11 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 17 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 18 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 19 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 20 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 21 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 22 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 25 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?