My daughter is graduating from high school next month and we'd like to go out for a nice meal after the ceremony. The graduation is at Masonic Temple and we expect to be done around 2:00. We'll be dressed up, in fact my son will be in a tux due to performing in the symphony band. We're looking for something either in the downtown area or back near our home in Troy. We eat out a lot, but mostly casual chain places. For this occasion we'd like something a little fancier. Thanks for your suggestions!
Restaurant suggestions for a nice post-graduation meal in Detroit area
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 22 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 23 Luxor Egypt
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 stay near newark or nyc