We will be on the eastern shore for a quick weekend visit, driving from Newport News, VA Saturday morning. We plan to stop at a winery in Virginia and the lighthouse in Chincoteague. We have hotel reservations in Salisbury. Please offer suggestions for lunch and dinner restaurants, especially for crab cakes. Nice but casual is our style. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 West Maui Restaurants
- 7 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?