Taking my girls to see the Terracotta Warriors at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco on Friday and would like lunch recommendations, either near the museum so we could walk or if we need to drive someplace where I have a prayer of finding parking (don't mind paying). My older daughter likes Chinese food but the younger will only eat it grudgingly (so she's willing to keep with the theme for the day but will be happier if there are other options). Thanks for your help.
Restaurant recommendations San Francisco Asian Art Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?