Taking my girls to see the Terracotta Warriors at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco on Friday and would like lunch recommendations, either near the museum so we could walk or if we need to drive someplace where I have a prayer of finding parking (don't mind paying). My older daughter likes Chinese food but the younger will only eat it grudgingly (so she's willing to keep with the theme for the day but will be happier if there are other options). Thanks for your help.
Restaurant recommendations San Francisco Asian Art Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Need limo service from JFK
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 21 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 22 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches