Taking my girls to see the Terracotta Warriors at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco on Friday and would like lunch recommendations, either near the museum so we could walk or if we need to drive someplace where I have a prayer of finding parking (don't mind paying). My older daughter likes Chinese food but the younger will only eat it grudgingly (so she's willing to keep with the theme for the day but will be happier if there are other options). Thanks for your help.
Restaurant recommendations San Francisco Asian Art Museum
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 6 Philadelphia
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!