We (2 cousins, DH and I) will be visiting SF at the end of May for a few days. We will be staying near Fishermans Wharf. We need recommendations for at least 2 nights. The restaurants need not be at or near Fishermans Wharf, preferably not, unless something is really worthwhile. We were thinking around $25-$30 pp for either starter and main or main and dessert, or is that too conservative for SF. No tourist traps if possible, and DH is not fond of fish or seafood except salmon. Thanks for your help in advance.
Restaurant recommendations in San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids