Will be there for 4 days at the end of April for business trip with gang of co-workers. We will be staying near the Crabtree Mall. Looking for good places to have breakfast, lunch, dinner. Preferably a place that could accommodate 6-8 people. We will be on expense amount, so price is not an issue, but want good food for reasonable prices. Of course, a contingent of the younger people will want a decent bar and/or happy hour. The local foods are reputed to be Southern cooking (fried chicken, grits, etc) and BBQ - sounds pretty good. The one caveat is that the place has to take credit cards, no cash. Thanks in advance for help!
Restaurant recommendations in Raleigh,NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 4 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 10 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 11 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 12 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 16 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Vegas hotels for families
- 21 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 22 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 23 denver to badlands
- 24 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.