Will be there for 4 days at the end of April for business trip with gang of co-workers. We will be staying near the Crabtree Mall. Looking for good places to have breakfast, lunch, dinner. Preferably a place that could accommodate 6-8 people. We will be on expense amount, so price is not an issue, but want good food for reasonable prices. Of course, a contingent of the younger people will want a decent bar and/or happy hour. The local foods are reputed to be Southern cooking (fried chicken, grits, etc) and BBQ - sounds pretty good. The one caveat is that the place has to take credit cards, no cash. Thanks in advance for help!
Restaurant recommendations in Raleigh,NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway choices
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Refining my California Itinerary
- 23 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?