Will be there for 4 days at the end of April for business trip with gang of co-workers. We will be staying near the Crabtree Mall. Looking for good places to have breakfast, lunch, dinner. Preferably a place that could accommodate 6-8 people. We will be on expense amount, so price is not an issue, but want good food for reasonable prices. Of course, a contingent of the younger people will want a decent bar and/or happy hour. The local foods are reputed to be Southern cooking (fried chicken, grits, etc) and BBQ - sounds pretty good. The one caveat is that the place has to take credit cards, no cash. Thanks in advance for help!
Restaurant recommendations in Raleigh,NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 19 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 20 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations