Sorry for posting twice, but the first time I wrote the wrong city in the title. We are headed to Missoula and Bozeman to look at schools for my son. Need restaurant recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are a bit foodie, but just looking for good food. Love all kinds! Thanks!
Restaurant recommendations for Bozeman and Missoula, MT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Fancy dining
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 12 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 13 Philly
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 24 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!