Sorry for posting twice, but the first time I wrote the wrong city in the title. We are headed to Missoula and Bozeman to look at schools for my son. Need restaurant recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We are a bit foodie, but just looking for good food. Love all kinds! Thanks!
Restaurant recommendations for Bozeman and Missoula, MT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 11 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 12 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 13 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?