My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 2 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/juvalux-reviews/
- 5 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 6 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 7 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 10 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 11 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 12 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 13 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 14 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 15 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 19 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 20 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 21 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 22 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 25 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan