My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 6 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 7 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 16 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 17 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 18 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 19 Budget NYC hotel
- 20 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 21 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 22 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015