My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Restaurant recommendation for adults in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 9 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 10 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 11 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 14 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 18 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 19 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 20 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 23 Skiing New Mexico
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014