My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 2 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 3 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 4 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Great OR beach house locations?
- 9 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 10 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 11 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 15 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 16 No Spam this morning!!
- 17 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 18 Honeymoon on PCH
- 19 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 24 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 25 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?