My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 2 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 5 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 6 4 Days in Mass.
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 14 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 15 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 16 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 17 Hawaii with older parents
- 18 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Fort Myers Area
- 21 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 22 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 23 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation