My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 New Hampshire
- 6 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 13 Nashville Questions
- 14 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 18 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 19 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 20 Charleston Hotel Question
- 21 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania