My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Restaurant recommendation for adults in Orlando
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 8 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 9 Oahu ideas
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions