My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls.
- 2 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 3 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 4 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 5 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 6 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 7 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 8 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 9 cruising the Mississippi river
- 10 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Juneau cruise stop
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 New England Canada Road Trip
- 16 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 17 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 18 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport