My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 2 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 3 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 4 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 5 San Francisco In Dec
- 6 Accidental Trip to DC
- 7 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 8 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 9 We love Boston...
- 10 Glacier National Park in September
- 11 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 Depot Bay OR
- 14 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 15 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 16 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 17 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 18 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 19 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 20 New Software
- 21 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 22 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 23 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary