My boyfriend and I (early 40s) would like to take my parents (early 60s) out to dinner in Orlando in late May. We are staying near Sea World, but will have a car. Some things you should know...
1. Dad is a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. We are not "foodies," but do appreciate a good meal.
4. The parents don't drink.
5. We want to keep the budget under $200.
6. Fun atmosphere is preferred to fancy.
So, fire away! And thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24 days out west
- 2 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 3 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 4 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 5 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 6 Pacific Northwest
- 7 Just Wondering
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 13 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 14 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 15 Anaheim - no car
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Arizona PHX car rental
- 18 Dinner in Anchorage
- 19 Rental Car Orlando
- 20 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 21 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 22 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 23 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 24 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 25 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte