I need to find a good restaurant in the Geneva, OH area that is open on Tuesday for dinner. I'm interested in something other than fast food or chains, doesn't have to be especially fancy, just good food and atmosphere.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 2 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 3 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 Hotel in Reno
- 6 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 9 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Roadtrip July 2017
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 16 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 22 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl