10 of us are heading up to Chicago to see Wicked on Sunday. We are looking for a good restaurant to have lunch or brunch before the show. We all live in the same small city where the restaurants think steaks and baked potatoes are gourmet food! Please help me find a restaurant that will offer more creativity and variety than we have here! Thank you.
Restaurant near Oriental Theatre in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 2 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 3 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 4 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 5 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 9 Boston & Cape Cod
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 Moving out of states from Florida
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.