Traveling on business with a co-worker to Jackson next week, staying at the Crown Plaza. Any recommendations for a good dinner within walking distance or a short drive? We won't have a client with us, so we can't spend too much. Thanks in advance.
Restaurant in Jackson, MS?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 2 denver to badlands
- 3 Denver to Yellowstone in May
- 4 Denver in late September
- 5 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 12 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 13 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 14 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 15 Napa Wineries to Visit/San Fran Traffic Question
- 16 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 17 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Road trip itinerary
- 21 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 best area to stay in san diego
- 24 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 25 Vegas hotels for families