I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
restaurant in boston
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.