I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Subway
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 Visiting Seattle and Vancouver, BC in August, 2016
- 5 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 6 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 7 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 8 Mystic CT
- 9 Alabama trip in Dec
- 10 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 14 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 15 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 19 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 Grand American Road Trip!
- 22 Orlando - condoleances
- 23 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 Road trip out west