I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Staying outside DC
- 10 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 11 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 15 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 16 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 17 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 18 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 19 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 20 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 21 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 22 New York in December
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 25 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February