I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Chicago to Charleston
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Retiring in NM?
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday