I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 Sacramento Hotel
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 USA family tour
- 6 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Philly Itinerary Help
- 10 4 days road trip southern New England
- 11 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 12 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 25 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner