I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 3 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 4 Help me with this
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Oregon road trip
- 7 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 10 Weather in Chicago
- 11 Long-Term Parking Options Philly Airport
- 12 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 13 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 14 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day