I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 6 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 I95
- 11 Pt Everglades to fll
- 12 Change planes in Atlanta
- 13 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 16 Restaurants in Mesa
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 25 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?