I was wondering if someone could suggest any Indian restaurant in Boston that you might think worth a visit. I love Indian food so I would love to have a sample of it in Boston. Another question I had was about the famous dish in Boston. Something like the Pretzel in New York City that you should never missed when coming to town. Any gastronomic advice would be very much appreciated because I am a fan of food.
Is the any particular and classic restaurant and pastry shop I must visit? In DC I have tried the DC Cup Cakes that were such a disappointment so I was wondering if there is such a thing in Boston.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help !!1800-927-2480 QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support number
- 2 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 3 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 4 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 5 San Diego VRBO area
- 6 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 7 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 8 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 9 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 10 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 11 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Colorado Shows Off
- 14 New England Tour
- 15 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 16 help me plan a Cali trip
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 21 Wilmington DE questions
- 22 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 23 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 25 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle