About a year or so ago, someone mentioned taking the subway to a certain stop in Queens. They said when you come up from the subway you will be surrounded with tons of restaurants, many ethnic ones. I copied that down last trip and didn't make it, now can't find it with a search. Sounds like a fun evening. Specifics??
Restaurant "center" of Queens in New York?
- 1 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 2 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Boston and surrounding area
- 9 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 19 American Airlines reservation question
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Car trip from Seattle
- 22 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 25 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice