Anyone have any favorite places to eat and/or shop in Sun Valley? I'm looking for non-chain restaurants that the locals can't get enough of and locally owned boutique-type shops.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno