I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving CA 395
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 6 Glacier National Park 2018
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 9 Adirondacks trip repot
- 10 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 11 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 15 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 16 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 17 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 18 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 19 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 20 Downtown Denver hotel
- 21 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 22 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 23 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 24 San Diego VRBO area
- 25 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip