I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 3 Interracial couples traveling south
- 4 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 5 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 6 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 8 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 9 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 10 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 11 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 12 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 13 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 14 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 15 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 16 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 Nashville Never Been
- 19 Coffee in Boston?
- 20 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip