I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip
- 1 Death Valley in November
- 2 Columbus food !
- 3 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Minnesota State Fair
- 7 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 8 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 Great Beach's
- 11 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Fires in Colorado
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town