I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip
- 1 Maintain original Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD settings (1080p 50p)
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay