I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 8 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 13 Rules of the NY Subway
- 14 Big Sur Help!!
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip