I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A testosterone sponsor and in addition a post-workout supplement
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 5 Are you ticket holder?
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 12 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 What car service?
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Denali
- 21 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Maine in May?
- 24 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 25 New Years Eve in NYC
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip