I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 4 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 7 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 8 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 10 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 11 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 14 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 15 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 16 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 17 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 18 Chicago Questions
- 19 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 20 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 21 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 22 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 23 Chicago eateries downtown
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island