I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA family tour
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 http://www.healthprev.com/green-relief-now/
- 5 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 6 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 7 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 If you are healthcare an harm,
- 10 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 11 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 12 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Best People Traffic Counters
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 20 Costco Travel
- 21 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 22 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 23 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 24 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 25 Country Walkers
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip