My family and I are looking for a resort type hotel for a couple of nights at the beginning of August. Somewhere to relax and chill. My children are 12 and 9 so somewhere suitable and not too stuffy. Any recommendations for somewhere between ft Lauderdale and Kennedy space centre. Up to $250pn
Resort hotel recommendations on Atlantic coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 2 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 3 cincinnati with kids
- 4 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 5 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 Advice on Roadtrip
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 12 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 Zion the narrows
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 19 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Los Angeles day trips
- 22 Hawaiian Islands
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 24 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver