My family and I are looking for a resort type hotel for a couple of nights at the beginning of August. Somewhere to relax and chill. My children are 12 and 9 so somewhere suitable and not too stuffy. Any recommendations for somewhere between ft Lauderdale and Kennedy space centre. Up to $250pn
Resort hotel recommendations on Atlantic coast
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 2 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 3 Hotels Philly
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 11 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 12 California
- 13 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 17 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 18 Cross Country RV Trip
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ