I am having a tough time deciding where to book for a 3 night stay in WV..has anyone been to Capacon Lodge or Canaan Valley Lodge? I think they are both state run. If so which is better and why lol. I would like to be no further than 2 hours from Western Maryland (ish), swimming,fishing, horsey etc. Any ideas would be a true help. I was looking into BB near Berkely SPrings but got overwhelmed with that as well ..The Inn and Spa looked lovely but they dont do overnights on Mon-Thurs ( odd?) THANKS
resort for couple in June
- 1 Trying To Find a Place
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Key West at Christmas time
- 9 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 10 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 15 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 16 Columbus food !
- 17 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 21 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 22 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 23 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 24 Blue ridge parkway
- 25 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!