I am having a tough time deciding where to book for a 3 night stay in WV..has anyone been to Capacon Lodge or Canaan Valley Lodge? I think they are both state run. If so which is better and why lol. I would like to be no further than 2 hours from Western Maryland (ish), swimming,fishing, horsey etc. Any ideas would be a true help. I was looking into BB near Berkely SPrings but got overwhelmed with that as well ..The Inn and Spa looked lovely but they dont do overnights on Mon-Thurs ( odd?) THANKS
resort for couple in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 5 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 6 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 7 Maui Luau?
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Boston area -- nature
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 22 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 23 SFO black friday traffic
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 best place for New Year's in the South?