I am having a tough time deciding where to book for a 3 night stay in WV..has anyone been to Capacon Lodge or Canaan Valley Lodge? I think they are both state run. If so which is better and why lol. I would like to be no further than 2 hours from Western Maryland (ish), swimming,fishing, horsey etc. Any ideas would be a true help. I was looking into BB near Berkely SPrings but got overwhelmed with that as well ..The Inn and Spa looked lovely but they dont do overnights on Mon-Thurs ( odd?) THANKS
resort for couple in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Yosemite Fire
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 23 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Top Of the Rock Reservations