We are traveling (two couples) into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a car and traveling the Keys leaving the 19th -24th of April. Our question is: should we reserve before we go or drive and find places to stay? This is a first for all of us, we don't need a fancy resort, but want comfortable, clean accommodations. We are hoping we can find reasonable prices along the way. We just thought it would be more fun to "wing It" but are concerned at the listed prices. We would probably spend at least 2 nights in Key west, and the other 2 somewhere along the way. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reservations or "wing it" in Key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 united and carry-ons
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 11 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 12 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 16 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York