We are traveling (two couples) into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a car and traveling the Keys leaving the 19th -24th of April. Our question is: should we reserve before we go or drive and find places to stay? This is a first for all of us, we don't need a fancy resort, but want comfortable, clean accommodations. We are hoping we can find reasonable prices along the way. We just thought it would be more fun to "wing It" but are concerned at the listed prices. We would probably spend at least 2 nights in Key west, and the other 2 somewhere along the way. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reservations or "wing it" in Key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 9 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 10 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Asheville NC without a car
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Myrtle Beach
- 22 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 23 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 24 Colorado in the summer!
- 25 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.