We are traveling (two couples) into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a car and traveling the Keys leaving the 19th -24th of April. Our question is: should we reserve before we go or drive and find places to stay? This is a first for all of us, we don't need a fancy resort, but want comfortable, clean accommodations. We are hoping we can find reasonable prices along the way. We just thought it would be more fun to "wing It" but are concerned at the listed prices. We would probably spend at least 2 nights in Key west, and the other 2 somewhere along the way. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reservations or "wing it" in Key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 Temecula< CA
- 3 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 4 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 5 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 8 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 16 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 19 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 20 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 21 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 22 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 23 Hilton Midtown New York
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?