We are traveling (two couples) into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a car and traveling the Keys leaving the 19th -24th of April. Our question is: should we reserve before we go or drive and find places to stay? This is a first for all of us, we don't need a fancy resort, but want comfortable, clean accommodations. We are hoping we can find reasonable prices along the way. We just thought it would be more fun to "wing It" but are concerned at the listed prices. We would probably spend at least 2 nights in Key west, and the other 2 somewhere along the way. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reservations or "wing it" in Key west?
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Fripp island
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?