We are traveling (two couples) into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a car and traveling the Keys leaving the 19th -24th of April. Our question is: should we reserve before we go or drive and find places to stay? This is a first for all of us, we don't need a fancy resort, but want comfortable, clean accommodations. We are hoping we can find reasonable prices along the way. We just thought it would be more fun to "wing It" but are concerned at the listed prices. We would probably spend at least 2 nights in Key west, and the other 2 somewhere along the way. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reservations or "wing it" in Key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 22 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 25 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?