We are traveling (two couples) into Ft. Lauderdale, renting a car and traveling the Keys leaving the 19th -24th of April. Our question is: should we reserve before we go or drive and find places to stay? This is a first for all of us, we don't need a fancy resort, but want comfortable, clean accommodations. We are hoping we can find reasonable prices along the way. We just thought it would be more fun to "wing It" but are concerned at the listed prices. We would probably spend at least 2 nights in Key west, and the other 2 somewhere along the way. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Reservations or "wing it" in Key west?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 4 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 12 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Weekend in NYC
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC