So I just graduated from College and got a job in Naperville. I am looking for a southern suburb that caters to recent grad singles. A party scene would be nice as well. I would ideally like the feel of Chicago's nightlife is one of the suburbs. Basically, any burb that isn't dominated by families (a tall order I know).
I am not looking to live in Chicago, I have looked at it from all angels and it can't be done.
I look forward to your responses. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 4 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 7 Phoenix for the weekend
- 8 Marfa/Big Bend
- 9 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 10 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 15 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 16 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 17 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 18 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 19 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 20 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 21 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 22 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 23 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 24 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 25 Eating Well In Manhatten