So I just graduated from College and got a job in Naperville. I am looking for a southern suburb that caters to recent grad singles. A party scene would be nice as well. I would ideally like the feel of Chicago's nightlife is one of the suburbs. Basically, any burb that isn't dominated by families (a tall order I know).
I am not looking to live in Chicago, I have looked at it from all angels and it can't be done.
I look forward to your responses. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 7 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 10 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Arizona in late January
- 18 New Mexico in May
- 19 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 20 disneyland
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 25 OHare car service north suburbs