So I just graduated from College and got a job in Naperville. I am looking for a southern suburb that caters to recent grad singles. A party scene would be nice as well. I would ideally like the feel of Chicago's nightlife is one of the suburbs. Basically, any burb that isn't dominated by families (a tall order I know).
I am not looking to live in Chicago, I have looked at it from all angels and it can't be done.
I look forward to your responses. Thanks all.
Recent Grad-Advice on Chicago Suburb Living
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 15 St. Augustine, Florida
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Where should I move to?
- 21 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 22 Fripp island
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip