So I just graduated from College and got a job in Naperville. I am looking for a southern suburb that caters to recent grad singles. A party scene would be nice as well. I would ideally like the feel of Chicago's nightlife is one of the suburbs. Basically, any burb that isn't dominated by families (a tall order I know).
I am not looking to live in Chicago, I have looked at it from all angels and it can't be done.
I look forward to your responses. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/nuvella-serum/
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Alaska cruise
- 8 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 9 Sonoma
- 10 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 New Orleans
- 13 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 California Trip