So I just graduated from College and got a job in Naperville. I am looking for a southern suburb that caters to recent grad singles. A party scene would be nice as well. I would ideally like the feel of Chicago's nightlife is one of the suburbs. Basically, any burb that isn't dominated by families (a tall order I know).
I am not looking to live in Chicago, I have looked at it from all angels and it can't be done.
I look forward to your responses. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 San Antonio shopping
- 4 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 5 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 6 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 11 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 14 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 22 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 23 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 24 San Diego, mission valley
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed