So I just graduated from College and got a job in Naperville. I am looking for a southern suburb that caters to recent grad singles. A party scene would be nice as well. I would ideally like the feel of Chicago's nightlife is one of the suburbs. Basically, any burb that isn't dominated by families (a tall order I know).
I am not looking to live in Chicago, I have looked at it from all angels and it can't be done.
I look forward to your responses. Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NJ to Florida drive
- 2 Kauai in November
- 3 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 4 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 5 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 7 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 8 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 9 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 10 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 11 Grade 12 subjects
- 12 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 13 what western states to spend the most time in
- 14 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 17 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 20 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 21 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 22 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 25 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle