Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Yosemite Fire
- 23 Lodging - Yosemite
- 24 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr