Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 6 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 7 New York city--best time to visit??
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 General Utah planning questions
- 16 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)