Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
View all United States activity »
- 1 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 2 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 3 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 4 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 5 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 6 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Hotel near Public Theater
- 9 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 10 Oahu Information
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 One day in Washington DC
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 18 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 19 San Antonio
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Key West on NYE
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 24 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 25 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond