Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 4 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 8 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 11 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 12 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 13 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 14 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 17 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 18 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 19 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 20 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 21 Chicago eateries downtown
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Where to from Tampa?
- 24 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II