Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Rafting near Denali
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 8 Where to go in Maine?
- 9 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 10 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH