Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 2 Union Square area restaurant
- 3 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 New York Food Tours
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Richmond highlights?
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Washington DC in Spring?
- 12 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 13 Arches National Park in a day
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Looking for Next Destination
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Broadway this week
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 24 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014