Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 16 Oahu
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 California
- 22 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe