Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 12 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 13 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 14 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 15 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 16 Tour companies
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 19 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas