Just got home from a week at the Bellagio and wanted to post about my experience. All in all we had a great time - i just adore Vegas. I'd give the Bellagio a 3 out of 5. I wanted it to be a 5, but it wasn't. We booked a lakeview Salon Suite. From some odd reason, Bellagio has updated the guest rooms but has not updated the Suites. I have no idea why. But anyway, the suite was showing it's age. Little things like stains on the carpet, holes in the couch cushions, filthy (filthy) windows, etc.... That was irritating. Aside from that, the bathroom was huge and had a window over the tub and the room size was great. Minibar was also well stocked. the staff was not nearly as friendly or obliging as one would expect at this level. At times they were downright rude, for example, we called to ask for late check out and were told "if you stay one minute past 11:00 am you will be charged for the whole day." !!!! this after a week in a suite and at least $2000 worth of gambling and $5000 worth of spending!!! Very lame. On the plus side -casino is great, Picasso restaurant was fabulous, the spa was great (much better than the bathhose at THE hotel or the Qua BAths at Ceasers.) and the shops were wonderful and the sales people at the shops (prada, gucci etc.) were very friendly. However, we may stay at the Wynn next time and see how that stacks up as it is newer and hopefully the staff is friendlier.
Report on Recent Stay at Bellagio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle