I am planning a three week road trip (likely starting in Nashville). Wondering if anyone knows if you can rent small camper vehicles? (in my mind I am thinking of a Volkswagen van...though I have no idea if that is possible. Thinking it might be cheaper to do that vs. staying in a hostel/hotel and renting a car....Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 2 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 3 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 Mountain Honeymoon
- 6 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 8 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 9 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 10 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 11 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 12 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 13 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 14 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 15 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 16 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 17 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 18 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 19 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 20 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 21 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 22 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 23 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 24 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 25 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA