I am planning a three week road trip (likely starting in Nashville). Wondering if anyone knows if you can rent small camper vehicles? (in my mind I am thinking of a Volkswagen van...though I have no idea if that is possible. Thinking it might be cheaper to do that vs. staying in a hostel/hotel and renting a car....Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 [NFR.Live] National Finals Rodeo 2016 Live Stream Online 4 Dec 2016
- 2 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 7 Help us choose a hotel
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 Magic Show
- 12 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 13 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 17 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 18 Staying outside DC
- 19 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 20 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 21 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 22 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 23 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 24 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 25 Kauai for a group over New Years