We're looking for a nice, inexpensive condo to rent for a few days between RMNP and Moab Sept 9-11. Any suggestions for a town with nice mountain and/or lake view for a retired couple? Mostly want to hang out in a cool (as in temperature) place....we are escaping the heat and humidity of FL. Would like to pay around $100 per night. Anything much more and we can stay in a motel somewhere! Dillon looks nice, but pricier than I expected. Thanks.
Renting a condo in Colorado Mountains? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 Quick SoCal question
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 7 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 8 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 9 New England September
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip