We're looking for a nice, inexpensive condo to rent for a few days between RMNP and Moab Sept 9-11. Any suggestions for a town with nice mountain and/or lake view for a retired couple? Mostly want to hang out in a cool (as in temperature) place....we are escaping the heat and humidity of FL. Would like to pay around $100 per night. Anything much more and we can stay in a motel somewhere! Dillon looks nice, but pricier than I expected. Thanks.
Renting a condo in Colorado Mountains? Where?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 2 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 3 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Dining in D.C.
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown