I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Rentals at JFK
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 8 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 9 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 10 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 12 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 California
- 19 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Florida or caribbean