I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 2 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 3 CogniShield Reviews - Eradicate the Mental Fatique
- 4 http://www.revommerce.com/goji-diet/
- 5 Chemical Male Enhancement That Is Normal
- 6 Easy Enhancement Exercises Manhood Circumference
- 7 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/telorevive-rejuvenating-night-cream/
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 10 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/solar-garcinia-reviews/
- 11 Discounted Rental Car?
- 12 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 13 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 14 travel & Learn eminent Indian traditional art
- 15 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 16 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 17 FocusNutra Amped - Widly Acclaimed by Health Experts
- 18 US or US territory beach resort
- 19 Gulf Shores Trip Report
- 20 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/megadrox-reviews
- 21 http://www.supplement2go.com/diabetes-declassified/
- 22 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 23 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 24 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 25 Hajj and Umrah Packages