I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 8 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 9 I95
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Pt Everglades to fll
- 16 Change planes in Atlanta
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 19 Restaurants in Mesa
- 20 a short trip to san francisco
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 25 Labor Day in Key West...Literally