I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.visit4supplements.com/megaxxl/
- 2 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 3 Medma Marketplace Extension Offer
- 4 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 5 is phenq safe
- 6 Colorado Shows Off
- 7 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 8 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 help me plan a Cali trip
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 16 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 21 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 23 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 24 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 25 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?