I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Weather in Chicago
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Dining in St. Louis
- 14 AR State Parks
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Help me with this
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 23 JFK Terminal 8
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 California Trip