I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 2 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 3 Sacramento Hotel
- 4 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 5 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 6 USA family tour
- 7 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 8 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 10 Philly Itinerary Help
- 11 4 days road trip southern New England
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 21 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 22 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 25 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner