I have to travel to New York for a wedding (which is really in Connecticut) in August. My flight arrives at 6:30 AM at JFK and I need to have a car to get around for the wedding. I checked the rentals at JFK and almost all the major companies I could think of have an economy or sub-compact for $100 or more per day! This usually costs $20-40 per day.
While I can imagine renting space at JFK must be expensive, this seemed tad high to me. Can you recommend cheaper options please? I don't mind an hours commute each way if it saves me a few hundred dollars!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Royal Kahana Maui
- 4 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 5 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 6 Road trip out west
- 7 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 9 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 10 Parking in Boston
- 11 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 12 Lake Chelan
- 13 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 1st trip to Colorado
- 16 Mystic CT
- 17 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 18 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Your favourite places in New York City
- 23 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 24 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 25 Trip Starting from New York