I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our perfect day in Key West
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 22 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 25 Chicago trip