I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 3 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 4 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Colorado trip
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 12 DC - WW2 flyover
- 13 Colorado trip in early May
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 22 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel