I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Dining in D.C.
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 13 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 21 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 24 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 25 Alaska cruise and land