I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 trains in Europe
- 6 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 11 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares