I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Cape Cod in early April
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road