I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
View all United States activity »
- 1 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 2 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 3 Oahu Information
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 7 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 8 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 9 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 10 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 One day in Washington DC
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 16 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 17 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 21 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 22 Boston area
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay