I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 13 Key West Hotel in January
- 14 los angeles restaurants
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 18 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?