I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 2 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Clearwater FL area
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 trip advice from TN to TX
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 19 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 20 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 21 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels