I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city