I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 2 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 New York Trip
- 7 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 Houston in September
- 14 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 15 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 16 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Transportation help in Philly
- 25 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track