I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 2 charlotte
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 16 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 17 Baytown, Texas
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Moving from VA to CT
- 20 New Orleans pictures
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 23 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?