I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Minneapolis Parking
- 5 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 6 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 7 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 8 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 9 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 10 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 13 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 14 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 15 New York City-New Things?
- 16 Camping Generator!?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 19 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 20 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 21 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 22 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 23 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Which 2 islands to visit?