I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 4 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 9 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 12 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 15 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 20 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Washington DC in Spring?
- 23 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 24 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 25 Must Eats