I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 5 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Roads into Estes Park
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Houston in September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit