I have looked at rentalcars.com, Alamo and priceline.com for car rentals in ANC RT in July. You only get one shot to bid a price on a car with priceline and must wait 7 days to bid again on the same type of car. I wanted a full size car for our needs and do not want to go any lower than that. I choose not to wait 7 days to book a car. On the other hand it will cost me about $900 for a 20% discount on Alamo for a full size car for 12 days. That sounds high to me. Is it? Rentalcars.com gives the same price as Alamo as far as I am concerned. Is there a better website for rentals for 12 days or should I take the $900 deal and run with it? Thanks.
Rental car sites
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 7 Washington, DC to Boston
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico