We are driving from Oregon thru Salt Lake City, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier Parks mid June. We planned on renting a car-as our car is not very comfortable for long drives. I just found out that many (all?) rental car companies don't allow tire chains!? 1) Do you think we will have to use them? 2) Any companies that do allow them that you are aware of? 3) Any way around this? Thanks for any input you can give me!
Rental car for spring trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 25 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation