We are driving from Oregon thru Salt Lake City, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier Parks mid June. We planned on renting a car-as our car is not very comfortable for long drives. I just found out that many (all?) rental car companies don't allow tire chains!? 1) Do you think we will have to use them? 2) Any companies that do allow them that you are aware of? 3) Any way around this? Thanks for any input you can give me!
Rental car for spring trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island