We are driving from Oregon thru Salt Lake City, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier Parks mid June. We planned on renting a car-as our car is not very comfortable for long drives. I just found out that many (all?) rental car companies don't allow tire chains!? 1) Do you think we will have to use them? 2) Any companies that do allow them that you are aware of? 3) Any way around this? Thanks for any input you can give me!
Rental car for spring trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 2 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 3 Boston & Cape Cod
- 4 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 5 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Romantic destination in the US
- 10 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 11 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 Moving out of states from Florida
- 14 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 15 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 16 family road trip
- 17 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 22 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 25 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England