We are driving from Oregon thru Salt Lake City, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier Parks mid June. We planned on renting a car-as our car is not very comfortable for long drives. I just found out that many (all?) rental car companies don't allow tire chains!? 1) Do you think we will have to use them? 2) Any companies that do allow them that you are aware of? 3) Any way around this? Thanks for any input you can give me!
Rental car for spring trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 2 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando