We are driving from Oregon thru Salt Lake City, The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier Parks mid June. We planned on renting a car-as our car is not very comfortable for long drives. I just found out that many (all?) rental car companies don't allow tire chains!? 1) Do you think we will have to use them? 2) Any companies that do allow them that you are aware of? 3) Any way around this? Thanks for any input you can give me!
Rental car for spring trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 9 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 15 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013