Excalibur Hotel has Dollar rent a car office . But, by internet, I cannot reserve a car to pick up at the Hotel. Why? Dollar office at MGM hotel does the same. They seem to let us pick up the car at the airport only and return to the airport only. I don'l like to rent a car at the airport after the long flight.
Rental car companies don't allow customers to pick up cars in city Hotels?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Warm and don't Drive
- 24 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed