I didn't realize this, but we stopped by while we were in Kauai last week and and found out you can basically babysit a dog for the day. Just thought I would pass this along - its such an awesome idea, that you can take a shelter dog to the beach or for a long walk or whatever.
"Rent" a dog at the Kauai Humane Society!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Wedding venue in NH
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 17 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 18 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 19 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?