I didn't realize this, but we stopped by while we were in Kauai last week and and found out you can basically babysit a dog for the day. Just thought I would pass this along - its such an awesome idea, that you can take a shelter dog to the beach or for a long walk or whatever.
"Rent" a dog at the Kauai Humane Society!
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Meredith New Hampshire
- 4 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Seatlle, WA
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Around North America (cruise)
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 Boston and surrounding area
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone