My husband is in a bowling tournament in Reno in late March. We're not into gambling so other than that what is there to do in the area? I'm a photographer and have always wanted to see Mono Lake, but wonder if the roads will be too snowy. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reno in late March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 2 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 3 Cape Cod
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 6 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Tour companies
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 12 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 13 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 14 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 15 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 17 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 20 Getting around the Big Island
- 21 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 22 best of yellowstone
- 23 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 24 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.