My husband is in a bowling tournament in Reno in late March. We're not into gambling so other than that what is there to do in the area? I'm a photographer and have always wanted to see Mono Lake, but wonder if the roads will be too snowy. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reno in late March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 4 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 drive from SF to crater lake
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 culpepper
- 19 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 20 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 25 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs