Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 4 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 5 California/Yosemite
- 6 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 7 Fort Myers Area
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 10 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 11 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 12 San Fran
- 13 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 18 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 19 Sedona to Vegas
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 22 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 23 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC