Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 2 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 3 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 6 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 7 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 8 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 9 Electric Lettuce SouthWest Dispensary
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 7 days in colorado
- 14 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 15 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 16 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 19 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 20 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 21 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 22 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?
- 25 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley