Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
renaissance providence hotel o r hotel Providence
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 5 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 6 NYC play advice needed
- 7 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 3 nights in Nashville
- 10 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 11 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 12 San Diego to Seattle
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Vacation for teens?
- 19 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 23 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 24 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 25 Four days in DC