Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 24 days out west
- 4 Pacific Northwest
- 5 New Orleans Streetcars
- 6 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
- 7 Things to do in NYC
- 8 The Most Beautiful Building In Los Angeles? Perhaps The Central Library!
- 9 Universal Express℠ Pass Worth it?
- 10 Sandford Airport
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 13 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 14 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 15 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 16 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 17 Butler Wash - Cedar Mesa Utah
- 18 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 19 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 20 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 21 Anaheim - no car
- 22 San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Arizona PHX car rental
- 24 Dinner in Anchorage
- 25 Rental Car Orlando