Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/xtrcut-cleansing-enhancer/
- 3 Boston waterfront Italian
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vitalpeak-xt-reviews/
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 8 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 9 http://hikehealth.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 10 http://hikehealth.com/nitro-build-plus-reviews/
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 13 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 14 Kids Vacation Place
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 17 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 18 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 19 Day in Spokane
- 20 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 21 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 22 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016