Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 2 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 3 First Time to California
- 4 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 9 Touring Hearst Castle
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 car rentals in San Diego
- 12 California RV baby and child seats
- 13 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 14 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 15 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 16 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 17 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 18 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 19 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 First time visit to California
- 22 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 23 NY State Assembly Internship
- 24 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 25 Waikoloa restaurants?