Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
renaissance providence hotel o r hotel Providence
- 1 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 8 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 16 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 17 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 18 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 25 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers