Could use some help. My son and I will be bringing my daughter to Brown for a summer program and we would like to spend the day/night visiting Brown and Providence. The Hotel Providence looks nice but had a few reviews that the rooms needed updating and the surrounding clubs were a bit noisy. However the Renaissance although with great reviews looks a bit further away and I can't find much about the location. Ideally we would like a hotel we could walk around at night. Both hotels are about the same price.
Thanks so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/androdrox/
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 About Us
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 11 Houston during hurricane
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 25 Hotel to stay in Queens