Is the Renaissance Hotel at 515 Madison St in Seattle in a good location for walking?
We want to see Pike Place Market, Space Needle, take a ferry to Bainbridge and see the waterfront.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in St. Louis
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Earths Tongue Reviews
- 4 Introduction
- 5 AR State Parks
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Help me with this
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 14 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 15 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 16 JFK Terminal 8
- 17 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 18 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 California Trip
- 21 Atlanta With Toddler
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 24 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?