A business trip to San Antonio and I get to visit the "Shrine Of Texas Liberty". A rediscovery of a bit of Texas history.
Remember The Alamo!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beach holiday with baby
- 2 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 3 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 6 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 7 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 14 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 15 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 16 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 17 Barrow Alaska
- 18 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 19 Salt Lake City
- 20 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 21 Park City Utah
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 25 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona