Our family will be relocating to the Milwaukee area. We were looking in the Waukesha/Pewaukee/Brookfield area. My husband will be working downtown. ARe the suburbs I listed a good area to raise a family as well as decent travel time to work? It seems like overall the Wisconsin schools are very good. Any areas to avoid? I did a search and found some mixed reviews about Waukesha. Any other suggestions that provide affordable housing, 30 minute or less commute and great schools? Thanks for your help.
Relocation to Milwaukee area-please help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 2 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando