I am in to process of moving. I want a suburban community. Not to far away from city life. Would love nature and the water avail. I would like resort like living without the resort prices (smile). Something for teenage boys and and elderly parent. The weather is important, don't prefervery cold, very hot hurricane or lots of rains, or storm like weather. I want the vacation like yet not to far away from things, I want to be able to go for a swim, a bike ride, a walk. Safety and Middlle and High school ratings are important. I look forward to your advice and why u suggest? Give me some comparisons and pros and cons. Thank you in advance.
Relocation GA NC SC or TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 2 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 3 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 6 Texas
- 7 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 8 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 9 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 12 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 24 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass