I am in to process of moving. I want a suburban community. Not to far away from city life. Would love nature and the water avail. I would like resort like living without the resort prices (smile). Something for teenage boys and and elderly parent. The weather is important, don't prefervery cold, very hot hurricane or lots of rains, or storm like weather. I want the vacation like yet not to far away from things, I want to be able to go for a swim, a bike ride, a walk. Safety and Middlle and High school ratings are important. I look forward to your advice and why u suggest? Give me some comparisons and pros and cons. Thank you in advance.
Relocation GA NC SC or TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 10 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 21 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?