I am in to process of moving. I want a suburban community. Not to far away from city life. Would love nature and the water avail. I would like resort like living without the resort prices (smile). Something for teenage boys and and elderly parent. The weather is important, don't prefervery cold, very hot hurricane or lots of rains, or storm like weather. I want the vacation like yet not to far away from things, I want to be able to go for a swim, a bike ride, a walk. Safety and Middlle and High school ratings are important. I look forward to your advice and why u suggest? Give me some comparisons and pros and cons. Thank you in advance.
Relocation GA NC SC or TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?