I am in to process of moving. I want a suburban community. Not to far away from city life. Would love nature and the water avail. I would like resort like living without the resort prices (smile). Something for teenage boys and and elderly parent. The weather is important, don't prefervery cold, very hot hurricane or lots of rains, or storm like weather. I want the vacation like yet not to far away from things, I want to be able to go for a swim, a bike ride, a walk. Safety and Middlle and High school ratings are important. I look forward to your advice and why u suggest? Give me some comparisons and pros and cons. Thank you in advance.
Relocation GA NC SC or TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 4 Universal studios/Orlando
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Wedding venue in NH
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 18 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 19 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 24 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 25 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?