I am in to process of moving. I want a suburban community. Not to far away from city life. Would love nature and the water avail. I would like resort like living without the resort prices (smile). Something for teenage boys and and elderly parent. The weather is important, don't prefervery cold, very hot hurricane or lots of rains, or storm like weather. I want the vacation like yet not to far away from things, I want to be able to go for a swim, a bike ride, a walk. Safety and Middlle and High school ratings are important. I look forward to your advice and why u suggest? Give me some comparisons and pros and cons. Thank you in advance.
Relocation GA NC SC or TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hilton Midtown New York
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 21 new york plays
- 22 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles