I am in to process of moving. I want a suburban community. Not to far away from city life. Would love nature and the water avail. I would like resort like living without the resort prices (smile). Something for teenage boys and and elderly parent. The weather is important, don't prefervery cold, very hot hurricane or lots of rains, or storm like weather. I want the vacation like yet not to far away from things, I want to be able to go for a swim, a bike ride, a walk. Safety and Middlle and High school ratings are important. I look forward to your advice and why u suggest? Give me some comparisons and pros and cons. Thank you in advance.
Relocation GA NC SC or TX
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 New York city--best time to visit??
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?